Support for you to find and stay in suitable housing for your needs. We understand having a secure and comfortable home is important to you and we can help you to do that and retain your independence.
We can also assist in setting up all the things you need in your home from telephone and internet suppliers to gas, water and electricity. We can also help you manage payment of these utilities and rent into the future.
Give yourself, your friends and family peace of mind that you are living in a safe and comfortable space.
- Have a safe comfortable home that suits your needs.
- Support to live in your local community.
- Assistance with utilities and rent payment.
Our accommodation support can include:
- Assistance with rent and utility payment
- Sourcing suitable house/accommodation
- Initial set-up of new accommodation
- Ongoing support to ensure your home matches your needs.
- Available throughout Australia for people aged over 18 years*.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Find more disability support services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Caring for Carers
Caring for someone we love can be a very rewarding experience, however at times there can be stressors which can lead to exhaustion or neglecting one’s own health and wellbeing.