Our clinical and nursing services are delivered by qualified Registered and Enrolled Nurses along with experienced Assistants in Nursing and support you to manage health concerns and conditions.
Nursing support delivered to you in your home can deliver great benefits.
- Staff work closely with you, your carer, GP and health professionals.
- Assessments to monitor your improvements and needs.
- Tailored and adjustable services to meet your individual needs.
Our nursing care support services can include;
- Wound care
- Continence management
- Falls management
- Catheter care
- Skin integrity management
- Personal care
- General health and wellbeing support.
- Available throughout Australia for people aged over 18 years*.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Find more disability support services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Caring for Carers
Caring for someone we love can be a very rewarding experience, however at times there can be stressors which can lead to exhaustion or neglecting one’s own health and wellbeing.