Our transport service can help you maintain your independence, socialise and stay active in your community.
Using public transport can be a challenge, but we can assist you to get to important appointments and other day-to-day activities.
We can also assist you to travel to a favourite place for a holiday or to visit family and friends.
- Stay active and independent in your community.
- Travel comfortably and promptly at a time that suits you.
- Feel safe and confident in being supported by our staff members.
We can help transport you to:
- Run errands
- Attend appointments
- Go shopping
- Visit family and friends
- Attend a group social outing
- Travel to a favourite place
- Attend an integratedliving Wellness Centre®, Activity Centre or event.
- Available throughout Australia for people aged over 18 years*.
How can I pay?
There are several ways to access our services and programs, including the funding options outlined below.
Find more disability support services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Caring for Carers
Caring for someone we love can be a very rewarding experience, however at times there can be stressors which can lead to exhaustion or neglecting one’s own health and wellbeing.