Prepared by expert chefs we deliver straight to your door and have a wide range of tasty, value for money and healthy meals catered to any special dietary requirement.
We take the stress of planning shopping and cooking up to seven days a week, allowing you to focus on the more important things in life.
Whether you are looking to live a healthier lifestyle or just want healthy nutritious balanced meals, our home delivery service is the most convenient, affordable and enjoyable way to achieve what you are looking for.
*Social distancing? No problem. We can offer safe, no-contact delivery to your door, in line with Department of Health guidelines.
- Stress free.
- Healthy and nutritious meals.
- No contact delivery.
- Easy, carefully packaged healthy meals prepared by expert chefs that can help to improve health and wellbeing
- Safe, no-contact delivery to your door
- Diet to support management of chronic health conditions
- Dietetic advice
- Upon delivery, your meals for the week will need to be refrigerated - all meals have a best before date
- Heat and eat in minutes.
- You need to be aged over 65 or over 50 for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders.
- Some services may be available to people aged under 65.
How can I pay?
It’s easy. Just call one of our friendly Customer Service representatives on 1300 782 896 or Click here to request a menu.
Home Care Package, Commonwealth Home Support Program and Department of Veterans’ Affairs options.More information
You can choose to pay for our programs and services yourself if you’re not receiving government funding.More information
National Disability Insurance Scheme support for people with a disability under the age of 65 years.More information
Find more aged care services
You can choose which services you want and we’ll make a package tailored for you.
The Live Well Blog
Caring for Carers
Caring for someone we love can be a very rewarding experience, however at times there can be stressors which can lead to exhaustion or neglecting one’s own health and wellbeing.